February 27, 2014
The US government’s case against the 32-year-old activist Barrett Brown is far from being over. There are numerous accusations brought by prosecutors against Brown, including the fact that he conspired with Anonymous to overthrow the government.
Brown is accused of distributing data stolen by hackers from the systems of Stratfor, threatening an FBI agent, and concealing evidence during a raid on his apartment.
In January 31, 2014, the defense filed a motion to dismiss one of the three indictments, arguing that the prosecution wanted to “punish Mr. Brown for his speech” by accusing him of threatening FBI Special Agent-in-Charge Robert Smith.
“Robert Smith’s life is over. And when I say his life is over I don’t say I’m gonna go kill him, but I am gonna ruin his life and look into his [expletive] kids,” Brown said in the YouTube video that led to him being charged with threatening Smith.
- Free Barrett Brown Offers Condolences for Hastings, Urges Immediate Investigation
- Ed Brown Receives Virtual Death Sentence for Resisting Government
- Charlie Brown Embroiled in Christmas Controversy
- Scott Brown Election Win A Massive Rebellion Against Big Government
- Bank Financed Drug Gang Plans to Overthrow Mexican Government Next Year